I had the best time at the disco. It's the best disco yet :)
Those girls of yours look pretty cool, Mrs Knofflock. They boys don't look half bad either. Looks like a groovey time was had be all. Awesome!
I was pleased to see so many Room 7 people at the Disco - and you were all so happy!!
looks like everyone is so happy at the disco!Mandy
Hey, couldnt find Matthew - I knew he went but then I saw the Bob Marley hat!! Awesome guys.
I had the best time at the disco. It's the best disco yet :)
ReplyDeleteThose girls of yours look pretty cool, Mrs Knofflock. They boys don't look half bad either. Looks like a groovey time was had be all. Awesome!
ReplyDeleteI was pleased to see so many Room 7 people at the Disco - and you were all so happy!!
ReplyDeletelooks like everyone is so happy at the disco!
ReplyDeleteMandy
Hey, couldnt find Matthew - I knew he went but then I saw the Bob Marley hat!! Awesome guys.
ReplyDelete